Catapult Workshops provide an opportunity to develop specific skills.
Leading Through Coaching
- Support others to solve their problems creatively
- Tap into what motivates people and what holds them back
- Listen actively and deeply so you get to the heart of issues and challenges quickly
- Give feedback that people can act on immediately
- Coach your team formally and informally every day.
Art of Connecting
- Knowing how to communicate your thoughts and ideas effectively and get results.
- With enhanced confidence in your unique style of communication.
- Knowing how to use your creativity and imagination to create connection.
A crucial conversation is a discussion between two or more people where the stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run strong. These conversations - when handled poorly or ignored - lead to strained relationships and dismal results.
Crucial Conversations is a two-day in-house course that teaches skills for creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics - at all levels of your organisation. By learning how to speak and be heard (and encouraging others to do the same), you'll begin to surface the best ideas, make the highest quality decisions, and then act on your decisions with unity and commitment.
Catapult has certified Crucial Conversation trainers who can run in-house workshops for your organisation.