Catapult Leadership Programme
Catapult Leadership is a three-day residential leadership programme that unleashes leadership potential and equips participants with a world class toolbox of leadership skills and resources. The programme has a proven track record with over 1,250 graduates from more than 280 organisations. The programme includes a follow-up coaching session with the option of additional coaching and 360 degree feedback.
Who Is Catapult Leadership For?
For existing leaders wanting to inspire and refresh their leadership and for new leaders wanting a powerful foundation for their leadership development.
Why Catapult Leadership?
- Catapult Leadership is practical and proven. The leadership tools have been applied by hundreds of New Zealand organisations so you can be confident they will make a real and lasting difference. You will learn not only what leaders need to do, but how to do them with a toolbox of practical leadership tools.
- Catapult Leadership goes deeper by uncovering that leadership effectiveness is not just about what you do, but about who you are being – your emotional mood or presence. The programme shows you how to adapt your leadership mood to get the results you want.
- The programme leaders are world class and present the material in a fresh and engaging way. They have hands on real world senior leadership experience.
- While challenging, Catapult Leadership is not a bootcamp. Participants describe the tone of the programme as upbeat with the facilitators creating a positive and supportive learning environment.
What Will I Get?
By the end of Catapult Leadership, you will:
- Understand the difference between leadership and management
- Know the four things most expected of leaders
- Have identified what’s at the source of effective and powerful leadership
- Have far greater self awareness and leadership wisdom
- Have created your leadership backbone – your leadership purpose, vision and values
- Have a comprehensive DISC behavioural profile report showing your primary leadership style and how to adapt your style for best results
- Know how to create shared purpose, vision and goals for your organisation or team
- Know how to lead change
- Know how to create a high-performing team
- Know and have practised fundamental coaching skills
- Know how to delegate effectively and in a way that develops others
- Know the five keys to motivating those you lead
- Have an action plan to transfer learning back to the workplace
The standard price for the programme is $5,400 ex GST. This includes accommodation and catering.
For organisations that send three or more people on any one programme, the cost reduces to $4,900 per person ex GST.
There are options to add additional coaching and 360 degree feedback options. Click here for pricing details.